Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Is Osama Bin Laden Dead For Real? I Don't Think So

I woke up early in the morning yesterday. Turned on my computer and did some usual stuff. I was just about to turn off the computer when I saw news of Osama Bin Laden's death. I sit on the chair again and read the news. After that at around 9:30 (IST) US President Mr. Obama came live and announced that Osama Bin Laden has been killed in a military operation by US in Pakistan. Great news. And meanwhile I was tweeting the news of Osama's death. Twitter was full of Osama. Osama Bin Laden was a trending topic. People from all over the world were tweeting about the death of Osama. News channels on television were full of same news. And when it all calmed down, all were back in their daily life, including me. But like most others, this news were not going out of my mind. My mind was not accepting that Laden has been killed. I though, no he is not killed.

I thought if Osama was really "killed" by the US forces, they would release some pictures and videos of the operation as the proof. They said they attacked the mansion where Laden lived with his family and killed him. Obama himself announced that Osama has been killed by their forces, but what's the proof? As a proof you would show pictures and videos, someone's confession who was close to the person and so. But nothing was there. So first reason for not believing that Osama Bin Laden has been killed was "no proof".

Advertisement
I realized that it took the US ten years to finish Osama. Why? Was Laden more intelligent than US officials? FBI, CIA, US military, US president. He was smarter than all of them? I don't think so. For years, I have believed that attack on Afghanistan by the US was all planned. Like many believed that even 9/11 was an "inside job". They needed an excuse to attack Afghanistan and they got it. It is possible that they themselves "created" the excuse. Everything is possible. Like Obama said yesterday, "The US can do anything they decide to do". After Afghanistan, it was Iraq. The US said Iraq has "deadly bio chemical weapons" of mass destruction. Wow, what an excuse to attack a country. An Islamic country, a country with lots of oil. Mmm, oil... After they attacked and ruined the whole beautiful country of Iraq, they found what? Nothing! What nothing? Yes, nothing. They attacked the country "just like that". "We are the bullies, we can do whatever we want to do, Ka-boom". They grabbed Saddam Hussein, and hanged him. Wow, so easy to throw someone out of the way. The US had no fu***ng right to do this, but they did.

Back on the track. I think may be Osama is alive, or he has been dead himself before he was "killed". I really don't believe what the US says. Even if they killed him, it is possible that they killed him sometime ago. May be years ago. And when the US government thought it is right time to show the world and the US citizens that they have killed Osama, they just did what was planned. They attacked a mansion in Pakistan, and told the world that they have killed Osama in this operation. Who know what exactly happened? No one but the US officials. It was right time for Obama to announce the death of Osama. Obama will gain publicity. And will gain peoples' votes in the next election. Yes. The power of politics is very high.

I think even if they show us the pictures and videos of Osama's dead body and his burial, it is possible that they are old. As I said before, it is possible that they have killed him but sometime ago. The cat will come out of the bag one day. But until then I won;t believe what the US has been saying on this matter. It may be as simple as they told the world that they have killed Osama. Or may be it is as complicated as the attack of 9/11 or as they told the world that they went on the moon and many didn't believe. But for now, we have nothing but to believe that Osama Bin Laden is dead. Possibilities are endless.

People will think many things. They might have different theories and beliefs. What do you think?

You ca follow me on Twitter @iambl0gger and join my Facebook Group.


Find Me On...