Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 2, 2010

In Video - Desi Boy Singing English Song and Acting Funny As Hell

Usually I don't laugh this much. No, no problem with my teeth, but thats the way I am. But, today I laughed. I laughed as much as I could. I thought my teeth would come out, but I laughed. Why? Because I watched this hilarious video. There's an Indian boy in this video, half (or full?) naked, sitting in front of his computer, with headphones, and with his web cam on. What's he's actually doing? Hmm, he's singing. Singing an English song. Which one? 'The Club Can't Handle Me' by FLO RIDA. So what's wrong with that? Well, first, he's an Indian trying to sing an English song, second, he sucks at singing, and third, he's making funny faces. Oh man, what the hell he is doing? The way he's acting is hilarious. And at the end of the video, he's applying some lotion on his body? WTF is wrong? I think this boy is amazing and will be a star once the video has spread all over. I bet you'll laugh as this born-star too. And you, the boy, the star, send me some more videos of such kind please. My doctor says laughing is good for health and I don't laugh without reason. Please.

And rest of you, enjoy the video please.


Find Me On...