Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 9, 2010

In Pictures : This Is What It Looks Like When A Plane Flies Through a Google Maps Satellite

Ever wondered what does it looks like when a flying plane get caught in satellite image? I didn't wonder at all, but I see some pictures floating somewhere around the internet showing an image of Google Map. In this image, it's seen a plane flying through Google Map's satellite image. The location on the map is East Lagoon, Chicago, IL, United States. I searched the Google map with the location and I found the following images.

Click Image To Enlarge



Pretty interesting eh? If you want to search by yourself, then go to maps.google.com and search for East Lagoon, Chicago, IL, United States.See the little plane? Zoom in. Keep zooming in until you satisfy. You'll get to see it as long as the map is not updated by google. I don't know if you found this interesting, but I did.


Find Me On...